- Rotating board
- Fixed boards
- Giant ad surfaces
- Advertising on the benches
- Ads at the ticket offices
- Display on the press (sponsor) wall
- Other surfaces (fences between sectors, press area)
The board system is opposite the camera stand in a U-shape around the field of play. Thanks to its rotating operation, it has a constant effect as it directs the attention of the TV viewers and the spectators to the ad surface.
Board size: height: 1 m, length: 3 m
Number of boards: 66 pieces
Total surface area: 198 m
Can be placed at any location in the stadium. Permanent display of the product, service or company advertisement for the whole duration of the match.
It is either canvas or a board made of metal.
The fixed ad boards on the main broadcast side are next to the cameras:
- longitudinal placement on the surface of the press box with text of your choice,
- on the fence between the tribune and the sector
Giant ad surfaces
On the side facing the camera, 2 boards, height: 2 m, length, 48 m.
- On the side facing the camera, 2 boards, height: 2 m, length, 24 m.
- A giant canvas stretched beside the score board (e.g. 5 x 5 m)
- A place for advertisement under and above the score board, height: 1 m, width: 9,25 m.
Advertising on the benches
The bench has always a central position in live broadcasts as TV channels show the coaches with the help of hand-held cameras.
- It is possible to advertise both on the inner and outer surface of the plexiglass cover of the benches.
- Advertising on the upper edge of the bench-front is possible in 15 cm height and 13 m length.
Ads at the ticket offices
A total of 12 ticket offices operate on Megyeri Road, which is busy even on weekdays, and in Mildenberger Str. on match days.